News7th August 2022
Alternative drives in rail transportGO ZERO – An ebusplan initiative for feasibility studies on battery-electric and fuel cell-based trains
Events27th/28th March 2023
Berlin CallingOn 27th and 28th March you will find us at 14th VDV Electric Bus Conference
Online Events24th January 2023
Cost-optimized operation with electric busesebusplan informs online about various electric bus topics
The electrification of your bus fleet raises many questions
- Which operating concept makes sense for your bus fleet and the individual situation on your location (depot charging, opportunity charging, fuel cell buses, trolley buses)?
- What are the annual additional costs of transitioning to alternative drives compared to operating the current fleet?
- How high is the savings potential in terms of pollutant emissions (CO2, NOX/NO2 and particulate matter)?
- What requirements do depots and workshops have to meet?
- How should the necessary infrastructure be designed (charging infrastructure, grid connections, hydrogen filling stations)?
- In which steps does it make sense to change over your fleet to alternative drives (time planning, transition concept)?
We will find answers to these and other questions for you based on innovative planning tools and extensive experience in the electric bus sector.