ebusplan - Your partner for the introduction of electric buses
The introduction of electric buses is a challenge for all stakeholders. The durable and cost-intensive infrastructure has to be planned in advance and integrated into daily operation. We assist you in this process with our expertise and innovative planning and optimization tools.
- Get insight in e-bus technology and required infrastructure
- Understand technical limitations and become aware of main cost drivers
- Explore concepts how to plan, monitor and evaluate electric bus operation
- Assess the electrification potential of your bus network
- Identify routes and scenarios which can be electrified at reasonable costs
- Evaluate the performance of the available technology with regards to the local situation
- Quantify environmental benefits
- Get detailed cost figures for defined scenarios (from single routes up to the entire network)
- Benefit from the TCO optimization of ebusplan
- Derive the entire set of specifications to tender electric bus systems
- Elaborate the consequences of different ownership models
- Justify decisions based on a cost-benefit analysis
- CIVITAS Forum 201725. September 2017Meet us at the ELIPTIC exhibition stand S5 and attend our Workshop E24
- Zero emission buses for Essen and Muelheim22. September 2017Results of feasibility analysis published.
- EBUS Award 2017 for Dirk Uwe Sauer6. March 2017We are very pleased to have an EBUS Award in our ranks.